I have not written a new lesson for a long time for which I do apologize…while I’ve got several requests for clarification of various art works.
The reason is that I do not have that much free time I used to. However, I will do my best not to forget you permanently!
Hope you had a great time!
We’ll start from the beginning..So, it’s time to pay off my first debt!
This work is one of several my weirdest, wicked, freaky, but still funniest work =)
1. I shot the original image with the ProCamera
It is really easiest-to-use tool for taking good pics with your iPhone. It has several one-touch-effects (ProFX), as well as the full photo editing control with ProLab.
Today is available so many new apps for capturing images. Some of them are great! However, I go back to ProCamera, from time to time.
It should be noted it is a wonderful shot =) I mean, I like the light from the window (prudently I planted the doll on the window sill). However, I still have some things that I would like a slightly improve prior the big process.
2. So, go to the Snapseed app and little bit improve it, using apps settings (adjust Brightness, Ambiance, Contrast, Saturation etc.). Note: Especially pay attention to the eyes!
The resulting image
As a result, I am happy with the received image
3. Now comes the fun part =) Further, let’s process it using the Salvador Dali Camera
Looks good for me This is what I need!
I would not say that it is a wonderful and an irreplaceable app, however, experimenting with it you can get a pretty good and fun result.
By the way, I have a series of art works created with this app.
4. Still, I improved it a bit, going back to the Snapseed app. As a result, I would get a really colorful image.
…so here we are halfway to the goal
5. Next, ran it through the Decim8 using BEAMRIDER effect
Bit later you will realize the reason I done this step
6. Finally, run it through the Tangled FX
This app reminds me of Fractalius Photoshop plugin. It creates unusual, eccentric artworks in a single step. The effects are based on extraction of so-called hidden fractal texture of an image. You can also simulate various types of exotic lightings and high realistic pencil sketches. There are 16 unique filters to apply, and the best part is that you can tweak them with fine tuning sliders.
You can also to pay attention to the ShockMyPic app. It is still a good app for doing crazy outlines blending.
I really love it!!!
…unfortunately during the last processed we have lost the eyes of our “monster-doll”… Honestly it’s not that I would like to get as a result …
7. So, we shall go to the Blender app. and add eyes by blending with image received after processing by Salvador Dali camera (using the application settings “Arrange” and ”Mask”…and choose Blend Mode)
I added just one of the two, to enhance frightening view.
That’s all! Hope you have someone to scare them with your crazy art works