Recently I decided to launch a new section in my blog. I hope it will be interesting and useful stuff!
So, this is my first tutorial in this section.
I really wanted to choose an interesting work, processed using a variety of apps and show how you can use your personal imagination and creative fantasy
“What’s his deal?/City Slickers Dog walking”
Earlier it was published at Pixels and I shared it in different photo groups. I was surprised to receive so many comments, kind words and one of all comments was repeated several times – “How did you do this??”
Well, I tried to be detailed and clear =)
One of my fav tips for the beginners – when you begin to create your art work, you must have the main idea in your head!
Not having any, just playing with different apps, you can hope to get “something interesting” are less likely succeed…
I really love street pictures! I love to spy on people;)
So I try to shoot a lot of street pictures (at least in the warmer months) I shoot b&w pictures as well as I like to experiment =)
1) OK, one of the four main images included in the final version was picture taken using Slow Shuterr app.
Nothing special, just not so good picture with a passer-guy (but I must say that I loved how he looks;)) this is what I need!
2) I do not want to receive unexpected play of color during further processing, so I am revert my image into the b&w, using Camera +
3) I love the geometry and I really love the “poster”-images
So this picture I got using addLib app. Looks not bad, isn’t it? but it is too little! I want even more geometry!
4) the second of my favorite tips – shoot more!!! Not every picture will be released, but each of them can become an essential part of the finished work. They might be good as a texture, for example. Well, I turn to my archives and I remember that I want to see more geometry …
Fine! I think I found a use for it!!! This picture was a little bit improved using Camera + app
5) And now we proceed to the fun – blending! (Here I used Blender app)
If it necessary we have turn the image, using the application settings “Arrange” (it was here)
…and choose Blending Mode
So, I got this image..
…for base it looks good
6) Honestly, I don’t really love pets’ pictures (this is not my element)… but recently I took a couple shots of one beautiful and noble Dalmatians ….I think it would be nice to see it here….
I got rid of the color and cut too much using Camera+ app.
7) I gone back to Blender app and added dogs in sequence ( using the application settings “Arrange” and ”Mask”…and choose Blending Mode)
I want to see both at once! I like that they have different positions.
I should mention that the happy owners of iPad can use mask with ease!
I process my works using iPhone, so I must be so careful and accurate . iPad is still in the top of my wishlist)))))
8) Finally, to complete my work I used ScratchCam app
…chosen the app settings for my taste =)
Let your imagination works on you!